Our most elegant water feature, boasting the audacious curves, this lasting and expertly designed product makes an excellent addition to any garden.
This elegant water feature has been crafted from Glass Fibre Reinforced Concrete, a high-strength, alkali-resistant glass fibre embedded in a concrete matrix. Fundamentally these components create a structure that is formulated specifically for greater protection and durability. Unlike fibre clay pots and planters, GFRC does not breakdown when in constant contact with wet soil and will survive harsh weather conditions. The designs are functional, robust, aesthetically appealing and are a great attribute to any garden setting.
Manufactured from Glass Fibre Reinforced Concrete (GFRC)
Cast iron colour finish
Robust design that stands the test of time
Fantastic centre-piece for any garden
Contemporary, minimalist feel
Natural and attractive looking garden feature
Total weight: 43 kg
Pump not included
Suggested pump specifications: 850 LITRES / HOUR
H110 x W65 x D15cm
- Always have at least two people available during the installation. Water features can be heavy and/or awkward to lift.
- Do not unpack the water feature until you are ready to install it.
- Remove packing material with care to avoid chipping or scraping the water feature.
- Do not roll or drag the water feature into place. Lift and place it to avoid damages.
- If you need to place the water feature temporarily onto a hard surface after unpacking, make sure you place some type of cushioning material under the water feature to avoid damage.
- Ensure you have a water pump that has been specified for the water feature you are installing. This is very important. Please see above for the suggested pump specification.
- Water feature comes with a flow adjuster on the water pipe to which the pump needs to be attached. This can be used to reduce the water flow from the water pump where the water pressure is causing water to splash or squirt from the water feature.